|Posted on October 1, 2013 at 6:40 PM|
Sorry for the very late notice, but I have been a little under the weather the last couple days. Here are the events we've got going this week.
Tuesday: NO group tonight.
Wednesday: "Luke IRL" (in real life, I'm trying to keep up with the lingo these days) tomorrow night in Guild 311 at 9:30pm! Bring friends
Saturday: Fellowship Brunch at 11am in the Main Dining Hall. Also bring friends
Sunday: Wait for it, there are options here.
1) If you would like, join us for the 10:15am church service at Salem. Meet in the Hawks Nest at 9:30am for bagels and coffee beforehand.
2) There is a walk in Clove Lakes Park sponsored by Out of the Darkness, an organization that spreads awareness regarding suicide. The walk will be at 10:00am at Clove Lakes Park and in the honor of our fellow classmate, Justin Stevens. If you are interested in participating, join the team "Justin's Divas" at this link: http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=54038.
Events/Dates to keep on your radar...
- We are planning another worship night, ideally for the 3rd week of October. Keep checking your email for updates as well as the website (www.wagnerchristianfellowship.webs.com).
- We are also in the works of planning various community service events. Community service is an SGA requirement, but also a spiritual disciple. We'd love to have as many participants as possible. Please let me know if you have ideas for events/fundraisers.
- Sunday, November 10th, Marie Rodriguez, a Salem member and InterVarsity employee will be speaking at all three Salem services about the work she is doing with our InterVarsity chapter. More details to come soon.
That's all folks. Have a good week and hope to see you at one of our events!